STD-STI Test & Treatment San Jose
RealOptions provides medical testing, diagnosis, and treatment of chlamydia and gonorrhea for those who are sexually active and desire testing.
There are many kinds of sexually transmitted diseases and infections.
- You can get an STD the first time you have vaginal, anal or oral sex.
- Many STDs have no cure while others can be treated through medication.
- Most people infected with an STD don’t know it.
- You can get an STD from someone who does not know he/she is infected.
- You can’t tell who has an STD by looking at them.
- Many STDs can be transmitted to a baby during pregnancy or birth.
- If you are pregnant and considering an abortion get tested first.
We test for gonorrhea and chlamydia using a urine sample.
Do not urinate or engage in sexual intercourse for one hour before testing.
We also provide treatment for you and your partner(s).
You owe it to yourself to be safe. Don’t ignore the important step of being tested.
We are here to help. The caring staff at RealOptions provides confidential (private) consultations and are sensitive to your needs and concerns. Call or schedule an appointment today.
Welcome to San Jose: San Jose officially the City of San José is the economic, cultural, and political center of Silicon Valley and the largest city in Northern California. Located in the center of the Santa Clara Valley, on the southern shore of San Francisco Bay. San Jose is the county seat of Santa Clara County, the most affluent county in California and one of the most affluent counties in the United States.
95111 95121 95122 95123 95118 95124 95125 95138 95136