STD-STI Test & Treatment Willow Glen
RealOptions provides medical testing, diagnosis, and treatment of chlamydia and gonorrhea for those who are sexually active and desire testing.
There are many kinds of sexually transmitted diseases and infections.
- You can get an STD the first time you have vaginal, anal or oral sex.
- Many STDs have no cure while others can be treated through medication.
- Most people infected with an STD don’t know it.
- You can get an STD from someone who does not know he/she is infected.
- You can’t tell who has an STD by looking at them.
- Many STDs can be transmitted to a baby during pregnancy or birth.
- If you are pregnant and considering an abortion get tested first.
We test for gonorrhea and chlamydia using a urine sample.
Do not urinate or engage in sexual intercourse for one hour before testing.
We also provide treatment for you and your partner(s).
You owe it to yourself to be safe. Don’t ignore the important step of being tested.
We are here to help. The caring staff at RealOptions provides confidential (private) consultations and are sensitive to your needs and concerns. Call or schedule an appointment today.
Welcome to Willow Glen: Willow Glen is a neighborhood of San Jose, California, in Santa Clara County. The neighborhood has walkable tree-lined streets, diverse architecture, specialty shops, and independent businesses. The historic downtown on Lincoln Avenue between Willow Street and Minnesota Avenue is a well-known downtown community, with a variety of restaurants and shops.
95118 95125 95008 95126 95128