RealOptions Obria Medical Clinics is proud to announce that it is an official Medi-Cal provider. Our medical clinics are committed to providing exceptional care to our patients.
Our services include:
- Well Woman Care– which includes pap smears, breast exams, diabetes screening, hepatitis vaccine & cervical cancer screenings.
- STD Testing & Treatment
- Pregnancy Testing
- Ultrasound Imaging
- Prenatal Care
- Optimal Health Coaching
Who is eligible for Medi–Cal? Medi-Cal covers low-income adults, families with children, seniors, persons with disabilities, pregnant women, children in foster care and former foster youth up to age 26.
Medi-Cal is California’s version of the Federal Medicaid program. Medi-Cal offers no-cost and low-cost health coverage to eligible people who live in California. The Department of Health Care Services (DHCS) oversees the Medi-Cal program.
If you’re pregnant and uninsured or have a low income, you can receive free or low-cost maternity care when you enroll in a Medi-Cal managed care plan/MCAP. While you are waiting for coverage, RealOptions Obria Medical Clinics will serve you as a patient so that there is no delay in your prenatal care.
The fastest way to find out if you are eligible for MCAP is to:
- Contact MCAP at (800) 433-2611.
- Call Covered California at (800) 300-1506.
- Apply online at CoveredCA.com.
- via email with a confirmation or notification for the best available time