RealOptions Pregnancy Medical Clinics
You are prohibited from violating, or attempting to violate, the security of this site. Any such violations may result in criminal and/or civil penalties against you. We will investigate any alleged or suspected violations and if a criminal violation is suspected, we will cooperate with law enforcement agencies in their investigations. Violations of the security of the site include without limitation:
- logging into or attempting to log into a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
- accessing data or taking any action to obtain data, information or services not intended for you or your use;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any system or network;
- tampering, hacking, modifying or otherwise corrupting or breaching security or authentication measures;
- transmitting material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files or other computer programming routines or engines or engage in conduct that could damage, disrupt or otherwise impair or interfere with a computer's functionality or the operation of the site.
Other Prohibited Activity
In using this site, you must not:
- post, send or otherwise transmit to or through the site any unlawful, infringing, harmful, harassing, defamatory, threatening, vulgar, sexually explicit, hateful or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, any material that exploits children or is invasive of or in breach of another person's privacy or other rights or any material that RealOptions in its sole discretion does not wish posted or transmitted on the site;
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- upload or otherwise make available, files that contain images, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including without limitation copyright or trademark laws and rights of publicity and privacy unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary authorizations to do the same;
- misrepresent your identity or affiliation in any way;
- engage in deceptive online marketing;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations; or
- assist or permit any persons in engaging in any of the activities described above.
You must exercise caution, good sense and sound judgment in using the site. You are responsible for any material you place on or transmit to or through the site. You agree, represent and warrant that any information you post to or transmit through the site is truthful, accurate, not misleading and offered in good faith, and that you have the right to post or transmit such information. Such information (including without limitation, data, text, software, graphics or any other materials whatsoever), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is your sole responsibility.
RealOptions does not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new promotions, products, technologies, or processes. You must not transmit any material to or through this site that you consider to be confidential or proprietary. Any material that you transmit to or through this site will be considered non-confidential and nonproprietary. This policy serves to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes regarding ownership of ideas.
Except as expressly provided in the Privacy Statement or separate written agreement between you and RealOptions you give RealOptions an unrestricted, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, display, publicly perform, transmit and distribute such information. You further agree that RealOptions has the right to use, without any payment or accounting to you or others, any concepts, know-how or ideas that you (and those who act on your behalf) transmit to or through this site.
The material made available at this site is protected by copyright. No material from this site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without written permission of the copyright owner, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer and produce one printed copy for your personal, noncommercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of RealOptions’s copyright and other proprietary rights. Permission for all other uses of materials contained herein, including reproducing and distributing multiple copies, or linking to any page at this site except the "home page" (http://www.realoptions.net), must be obtained in a signed written agreement from the CEO of RealOptions in advance. Requests for such authorization should be sent via email. For purposes of this Agreement, the use of any such material on any other website or networked computer environment is prohibited. All design rights, databases and compilation and other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered, and related goodwill is proprietary to RealOptions. In the event you download software from the site, the software, including any files, images incorporated in or generated by the software, and data accompanying the software (collectively, the "Software") are licensed to you by RealOptions does not transfer title to the Software to you. You may own the medium on which the Software is recorded, but RealOptions retains full and complete title to the Software, and all intellectual property rights therein. You may not redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce the Software to a human- perceivable form, except to the extent permitted by applicable law and on giving RealOptions prior written notice of such activities.
All trademarks, service marks, logos and trade names, whether registered or unregistered, are proprietary to RealOptions or to other companies where so indicated. You may not reproduce, download or otherwise use any such trademarks, service marks, logos or trade names without the prior written consent of the appropriate owner thereof.
Ideas and Inventions:
All comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions ("Ideas") disclosed, submitted, or offered to Us in connection with Your use of this Site shall become Our exclusive property. You agree that unless otherwise prohibited by law We may use, sell, exploit and disclose the Ideas in any manner, without restriction and without compensation to You.
Links to Other Websites:
As you view this site, you will notice links to other non-RealOptions websites. These links are for convenience only. Certain of these linked websites may make use of RealOptions proprietary intellectual property rights (such as trademarks, service marks, logos and trade names) under license from RealOptions. RealOptions is not responsible for the availability or content of these sites or for any viruses or other damaging elements encountered in linking to a third party website. In addition, providing links to these sites should not be interpreted as endorsement or approval by RealOptions the organizations sponsoring the sites or their products or services.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act:
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) provides recourse to copyright owners who believe that their rights under the United States Copyright Act have been infringed by acts of third parties over the Internet. If You believe that your copyrighted work has been copied without your authorization and is available on Our Sites in a way that may constitute copyright infringement, You may provide notice of Your claim to Our Designated Agent listed below. For your notice to be effective, it must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on this Sites;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
RealOptions, CEO, email@example.com
1671 The Alameda, Suite 200. San Jose, 95126
The Designated Agent should be contacted only if You believe that Your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and such infringement is occurring on Our Sites. All other inquires to the Designated Agent will not be answered.
Privacy and Protection of Personal Information:
This agreement is effective until terminated by either party. You may terminate this agreement at any time by destroying all materials obtained from this site and all related documentation and all copies and installations thereof, whether made under the terms of this agreement or otherwise.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability:
You expressly agree that use of Our Site, services, and Materials at Your sole risk. Neither We nor any of Our officers, directors, employees, agents, merchants, sponsors, licensors, suppliers (both hardware and software), and/or any third party who provides products or services purchased from, used, transmitted or distributed by Us (collectively "Providers"), or the like, warrant that sites affiliated with Providers, including, but not limited to, Our Sites, will be uninterrupted, error-free, or free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses, keyboard loggers, spyware, adware, malware, harmful or malicious code, or other defects. The information, products and services published on Our Sites may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Furthermore, information You may provide to Us online may be lost or destroyed due to technical problems with Our systems that are beyond Our control. We make no warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of Our Sites or as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information content, service, or merchandise provided through Our Sites.
The materials in this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, RealOptions disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. RealOptions does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. RealOptions does not make any representations or warranties regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability:
To the extent permitted under applicable law, under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall NOT be liable for any compensatory, punitive, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this site, even if RealOptions or a RealOptions authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, and so to that extent the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event shall RealOptions’s total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence) or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you to RealOptions if any, for using this site.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold RealOptions, its affiliates and any of its and their directors, employees, agents and contractors harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs (including without limitation reasonable attorneys' fees) or other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from (i) your breach of this agreement; and/or (ii) your activities in connection with this site.
Statute of Limitations:
Disclosure; Forward-Looking Statements
CAUTIONARY STATEMENT RELEVANT TO FORWARD-LOOKING INFORMATION FOR THE PURPOSE OF "SAFE HARBOR" PROVISIONS OF THE PRIVATE SECURITIES LITIGATION REFORM ACT OF 1995. This Web site contains forward-looking statements relating to RealOptions operations that are based on management's current expectations, estimates and projections. The reader should not place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date of this report.
Unless legally required, RealOptions undertakes no obligation to update publicly any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.