Adoption Blossom Valley
When you consider choosing parents and making an adoption plan, you play an active role in every part of the process. Some parent(s) consider adoption when faced with a pregnancy decision for the following reasons:
- Not ready to be a parent
- Can't afford to raise a child
- Don't want to be a single parent
- Unsure about having an abortion and are not ready to parent
- Want to finish school, focus on work, or achieve other goals before parenting a child
- In an abusive relationship or were sexually assaulted
- Want to develop an ongoing relationship with your child without the responsibility of full time parenting
Open adoption allows you to chose the adoptive parents according to your preferences of where they live, how many children they have, religious background, occupation, race, and/or education. There are many families throughout the country that are hoping to build a family through the option of adoption.
RealOptions Obria Medical Clinics offers consultations on adoption to help you explore this option. We also provide resources and referrals to local adoption specialists that will represent you, your personal needs, wants, and desires if you decide to seek more information about the adoption process.
Welcome to Blossom Valley: Blossom Valley is a neighborhood in the southern region of San Jose, California, northeast of the Los Capitancillos Ridge that separates it from Almaden Valley. It is located east of Cambrian and northeast of Almaden neighborhoods. It is just northeast of the Santa Teresa Hills and the Almaden Valley. Neighborhoods within Blossom Valley include Erikson, Thousand Oaks, and Pinehurst at, respectively, the southwest, northwest, and northeast quadrants of Pearl Avenue and Branham Lane.
92021 92040 91901