Adoption Santa Clara
When you consider choosing parents and making an adoption plan, you play an active role in every part of the process. Some parent(s) consider adoption when faced with a pregnancy decision for the following reasons:
- Not ready to be a parent
- Can't afford to raise a child
- Don't want to be a single parent
- Unsure about having an abortion and are not ready to parent
- Want to finish school, focus on work, or achieve other goals before parenting a child
- In an abusive relationship or were sexually assaulted
- Want to develop an ongoing relationship with your child without the responsibility of full time parenting
Open adoption allows you to chose the adoptive parents according to your preferences of where they live, how many children they have, religious background, occupation, race, and/or education. There are many families throughout the country that are hoping to build a family through the option of adoption.
RealOptions Obria Medical Clinics offers consultations on adoption to help you explore this option. We also provide resources and referrals to local adoption specialists that will represent you, your personal needs, wants, and desires if you decide to seek more information about the adoption process.
Welcome to Santa Clara: Santa Clara is a city in Santa Clara County, California, named after the Spanish mission that was established there in 1777. The city's population was 116,468 at the 2010 United States Census, making it the ninth-most populous city in the San Francisco Bay Area.
95050 95051 95110