STD-STI Test & Treatment Cupertino
RealOptions Obria Medical Clinics provides medical testing, diagnosis, and treatment of chlamydia and gonorrhea for those who are sexually active and desire testing.
There are many kinds of sexually transmitted diseases and infections.
- You can get an STD the first time you have vaginal, anal or oral sex.
- Many STDs have no cure while others can be treated through medication.
- Most people infected with an STD don’t know it.
- You can get an STD from someone who does not know he/she is infected.
- You can’t tell who has an STD by looking at them.
- Many STDs can be transmitted to a baby during pregnancy or birth.
- If you are pregnant and considering an abortion get tested first to prevent infection.
We test for gonorrhea and chlamydia using a urine sample.
Do not urinate or engage in sexual intercourse for one hour before testing.
We also provide treatment for you and your partner(s).
We charge $30 for the lab fee and treatment plan. We take cash, credit and debit cards.
We are here to help. It is important to seek treatment for sexually transmitted diseases as early as possible to restore your health as well as to stop the spread of disease. The caring staff at RealOptions Obria Medical Clinics provides confidential (private) consultations and are sensitive to your needs and concerns.
Welcome to Cupertino: Cupertino is a U.S. city in Santa Clara County, California, directly west of San Jose on the western edge of the Santa Clara Valley with portions extending into the foothills of the Santa Cruz Mountains. The population was 58,302 as of the 2010 census.  Forbes ranked it as one of the most educated small towns, with local public schools ranking highly in the country. It is known as the home of the Apple Inc. corporate headquarters.
95127 95122 95140 95132 95135 95116 94539 95035 95148