STD-STI Test & Treatment East Palo Alto
RealOptions Obria Medical Clinics provides medical testing, diagnosis, and treatment of chlamydia and gonorrhea for those who are sexually active and desire testing.
There are many kinds of sexually transmitted diseases and infections.
- You can get an STD the first time you have vaginal, anal or oral sex.
- Many STDs have no cure while others can be treated through medication.
- Most people infected with an STD don’t know it.
- You can get an STD from someone who does not know he/she is infected.
- You can’t tell who has an STD by looking at them.
- Many STDs can be transmitted to a baby during pregnancy or birth.
- If you are pregnant and considering an abortion get tested first to prevent infection.
We test for gonorrhea and chlamydia using a urine sample.
Do not urinate or engage in sexual intercourse for one hour before testing.
We also provide treatment for you and your partner(s).
We charge $30 for the lab fee and treatment plan. We take cash, credit and debit cards.
We are here to help. It is important to seek treatment for sexually transmitted diseases as early as possible to restore your health as well as to stop the spread of disease. The caring staff at RealOptions Obria Medical Clinics provides confidential (private) consultations and are sensitive to your needs and concerns.
Welcome to East Palo Alto: East Palo Alto (abbreviated E.P.A.) is a city in San Mateo County, California, United States. As of the 2010 census, the population of East Palo Alto was 28,155. It is situated on the San Francisco Peninsula, roughly halfway between the cities of San Francisco and San Jose. To the north and east is the San Francisco Bay, to the west is the city of Menlo Park, and to the south the city of Palo Alto. East Palo Alto has always been a separate entity since its founding as an unincorporated community. It is also in San Mateo County, while Palo Alto is in Santa Clara County.
94303 94301 94305 94025 94063 94027 94043 94035 94041