Adoption East San Jose
Expectant mothers have choices when it comes to planning.
When you consider choosing parents and making an open adoption plan, you play an active role in every part of the process. You are able to customize your own plan. After reviewing profiles completed by adoptive parents you can select the family that best fits your hopes and dreams for your child’s life. You are empowered to make choices every step of the way.
You have many choices and there are lots of things to consider if you:
- Are unsure about having an abortion and are not ready to parent
- Want to provide your child with a 2-parent family
- Want to provide your child financial stability
Choosing parents allows you to:
- Pursue your life goals and plans
- Live independently
- Prevent the financial responsibility of parenting
- Choose if you want a long-term relationship with the baby’s father
- Develop an ongoing relationship with your child
You get to make the most important decisions:
- Choose the adoptive parents according to your preferences of faith, occupation, race, work situation, education, and current family situation. There are SO many couples waiting to adopt, that you get to call the shots.
- Choose open, semi-open or closed adoption . Since you get to choose and meet the adoptive parents, you can discuss what happens after placement. Most people are okay with open adoption (to some extent) now because they realize that more openness means less secrecy and more answers for curious kids as they grow.
Welcome to East San Jose: Officially the City of San José, is the economic, cultural, and political center of Silicon Valley and the largest city in Northern California. With an estimated 2015 population of 1,026,908, it is the third most populous city in California (after Los Angeles and San Diego) and the tenth most populous in United States. Located in the center of the Santa Clara Valley, on the southern shore of San Francisco Bay. Major global tech companies including Cisco Systems, eBay, Adobe Systems, PayPal, Brocade, Samsung, Acer, and Western Digital maintain their headquarters in San Jose, in the center of Silicon Valley.
95127 95122 95140 95132 95135 95116 94539 95035 95148