STD-STI Test & Treatment Hayward
RealOptions provides medical testing, diagnosis and treatment of chlamydia and gonorrhea for those who are sexually active and desire testing in and around Hayward, CA.
There are many kinds of sexually transmitted diseases and infections.
- You can get an STD the first time you have vaginal, anal or oral sex.
- Many STDs have no cure while others can be treated through medication.
- Most people infected with an STD don’t know it.
- You can get an STD from someone who does not know he/she is infected.
- You can’t tell who has an STD by looking at them.
- Many STDs can be transmitted to a baby during pregnancy or birth.
- If you are pregnant and considering an abortion get tested first.
We test for gonorrhea and chlamydia using a urine sample.
Do not urinate or engage in sexual intercourse for one hour before testing.
We also provide treatment for you and your partner(s).
RealOptions does not charge for services, including medical visits and consultations. However, laboratory fees - charged by the outsourced lab and treatment fees of do apply. We take cash, credit & debit cards.
You owe it to yourself to be safe. Don’t ignore the important step of being tested.
We are here to help. The caring staff at RealOptions provides confidential (private) consultations and are sensitive to your needs and concerns.
Welcome to Hayward: Hayward (/ˈheɪwərd/; formerly, Haywards, Haywards Station, and Haywood) is a city located in Alameda County, California in the East Bay subregion of the San Francisco Bay Area. With a 2014 population of 149,392, Hayward is the sixth largest city in the Bay Area and the third largest in Alameda County. Hayward was ranked as the 37th most populous municipality in California. It is included in the San Francisco-Oakland-Fremont Metropolitan Statistical Area by the US Census. It is located primarily between Castro Valley and Union City, and lies at the eastern terminus of the San Mateo-Hayward Bridge. The city was devastated early in its history by the 1868 Hayward earthquake. From the early 20th century until the beginning of the 1980s, Hayward's economy was dominated by its now defunct food canning and salt production industries.