STD-STI Test & Treatment Los Gatos
RealOptions Obria Medical Clinics provides medical testing, diagnosis, and treatment of chlamydia and gonorrhea for those who are sexually active and desire testing.
There are many kinds of sexually transmitted diseases and infections.
- You can get an STD the first time you have vaginal, anal or oral sex.
- Many STDs have no cure while others can be treated through medication.
- Most people infected with an STD don’t know it.
- You can get an STD from someone who does not know he/she is infected.
- You can’t tell who has an STD by looking at them.
- Many STDs can be transmitted to a baby during pregnancy or birth.
- If you are pregnant and considering an abortion get tested first to prevent infection.
We test for gonorrhea and chlamydia using a urine sample.
Do not urinate or engage in sexual intercourse for one hour before testing.
We also provide treatment for you and your partner(s).
We charge $30 for the lab fee and treatment plan. We take cash, credit and debit cards.
We are here to help. It is important to seek treatment for sexually transmitted diseases as early as possible to restore your health as well as to stop the spread of disease. The caring staff at RealOptions Obria Medical Clinics provides confidential (private) consultations and are sensitive to your needs and concerns.
Welcome to Los Gatos: Los Gatos is an incorporated U.S. town in Santa Clara County, California. According to Bloomberg Businessweek, Los Gatos is ranked the 33rd wealthiest city in the United States. It is located in the San Francisco Bay Area at the southwest corner of San Jose in the foothills of the Santa Cruz Mountains.
95032 95030 95124