STD-STI Test & Treatment Los Gatos
RealOptions provides medical testing, diagnosis and treatment of chlamydia and gonorrhea for those who are sexually active and desire testing in and around Los Gatos, CA.
There are many kinds of sexually transmitted diseases and infections.
- You can get an STD the first time you have vaginal, anal or oral sex.
- Many STDs have no cure while others can be treated through medication.
- Most people infected with an STD don’t know it.
- You can get an STD from someone who does not know he/she is infected.
- You can’t tell who has an STD by looking at them.
- Many STDs can be transmitted to a baby during pregnancy or birth.
- If you are pregnant and considering an abortion get tested first.
We test for gonorrhea and chlamydia using a urine sample.
Do not urinate or engage in sexual intercourse for one hour before testing.
We also provide treatment for you and your partner(s).
RealOptions does not charge for services, including medical visits and consultations. However, laboratory fees - charged by the outsourced lab and treatment fees of $30 do apply. We take cash, credit & debit cards.
You owe it to yourself to be safe. Don’t ignore the important step of being tested.
We are here to help. The caring staff at RealOptions provides confidential (private) consultations and are sensitive to your needs and concerns.
Welcome to Los Gatos: Los Gatos is an incorporated U.S. town in Santa Clara County, California. According to Bloomberg Businessweek, Los Gatos is ranked the 33rd wealthiest city in the United States. It is located in the San Francisco Bay Area at the southwest corner of San Jose in the foothills of the Santa Cruz Mountains.
95032 95030 95124