Adoption Menlo Park
When you consider choosing parents and making an adoption plan, you play an active role in every part of the process. Some parent(s) consider adoption when faced with a pregnancy decision for the following reasons:
- Not ready to be a parent
- Can't afford to raise a child
- Don't want to be a single parent
- Unsure about having an abortion and are not ready to parent
- Want to finish school, focus on work, or achieve other goals before parenting a child
- In an abusive relationship or were sexually assaulted
- Want to develop an ongoing relationship with your child without the responsibility of full time parenting
Open adoption allows you to chose the adoptive parents according to your preferences of where they live, how many children they have, religious background, occupation, race, and/or education. There are many families throughout the country that are hoping to build a family through the option of adoption.
RealOptions Obria Medical Clinics offers consultations on adoption to help you explore this option. We also provide resources and referrals to local adoption specialists that will represent you, your personal needs, wants, and desires if you decide to seek more information about the adoption process.
Welcome to Menlo Park: Menlo Park is a city at the eastern edge of San Mateo County, in the San Francisco Bay Area of California, in the United States. It is bordered by San Francisco Bay on the north and east; East Palo Alto, Palo Alto, and Stanford to the south; Atherton, North Fair Oaks, and Redwood City to the west. Menlo Park is one of the most educated cities in the state of California and the United States, with nearly 70% of its residents having earned a degree.
94022 94020 94028 94024 94014 94304 94040 94041