STD-STI Test & Treatment Redwood City
RealOptions Obria Medical Clinics provides medical testing, diagnosis, and treatment of chlamydia and gonorrhea for those who are sexually active and desire testing.
There are many kinds of sexually transmitted diseases and infections.
- You can get an STD the first time you have vaginal, anal or oral sex.
- Many STDs have no cure while others can be treated through medication.
- Most people infected with an STD don’t know it.
- You can get an STD from someone who does not know he/she is infected.
- You can’t tell who has an STD by looking at them.
- Many STDs can be transmitted to a baby during pregnancy or birth.
- If you are pregnant and considering an abortion get tested first to prevent infection.
We test for gonorrhea and chlamydia using a urine sample.
Do not urinate or engage in sexual intercourse for one hour before testing.
We also provide treatment for you and your partner(s).
We charge $30 for the lab fee and treatment plan. We take cash, credit and debit cards.
We are here to help. It is important to seek treatment for sexually transmitted diseases as early as possible to restore your health as well as to stop the spread of disease. The caring staff at RealOptions Obria Medical Clinics provides confidential (private) consultations and are sensitive to your needs and concerns.
Welcome to Redwood City: Redwood City is a city on the San Francisco Peninsula in Northern California's Bay Area, approximately 27 miles (43 km) south of San Francisco, and 24 miles (39 km) northwest of San Jose. Redwood City's history spans its earliest inhabitation by the Ohlone people to being a port for lumber and other goods. The county seat of San Mateo County, it is the home of several technology companies such as Box, Oracle, Evernote, Wealthfront, and Electronic Arts. The Port of Redwood City is the only deepwater port on San Francisco Bay south of San Francisco.
94062 94061 94028 94022 94019 94074 94021 94070 94002