STD-STI Test & Treatment Santa Clara
RealOptions provides medical testing, diagnosis and treatment of chlamydia and gonorrhea for those who are sexually active and desire testing in and around Santa Clara, CA.
There are many kinds of sexually transmitted diseases and infections.
- You can get an STD the first time you have vaginal, anal or oral sex.
- Many STDs have no cure while others can be treated through medication.
- Most people infected with an STD don’t know it.
- You can get an STD from someone who does not know he/she is infected.
- You can’t tell who has an STD by looking at them.
- Many STDs can be transmitted to a baby during pregnancy or birth.
- If you are pregnant and considering an abortion get tested first.
We test for gonorrhea and chlamydia using a urine sample.
Do not urinate or engage in sexual intercourse for one hour before testing.
We also provide treatment for you and your partner(s).
RealOptions does not charge for services, including medical visits and consultations. However, laboratory fees - charged by the outsourced lab and treatment fees of $30 do apply. We take cash, credit & debit cards.
You owe it to yourself to be safe. Don’t ignore the important step of being tested.
We are here to help. The caring staff at RealOptions provides confidential (private) consultations and are sensitive to your needs and concerns.
Welcome to Santa Clara: Santa Clara is a city in Santa Clara County, California, in the high-tech enclave of Silicon Valley in the San Francisco Bay Area. With a population of 97,207 as of the 2010 census, it is one of the larger suburbs on the San Francisco Peninsula, located between Burlingame to the north, Foster City and San Francisco Bay to the east, Belmont to the south, and Highlands-Baywood Park and Hillsborough to the west.
94401 94010 94403 94404 94402 94002 94030 94128 94065