Adoption Santa Clara
When you consider choosing parents and making an adoption plan, you play an active role in every part of the process. Some parent(s) consider adoption when faced with a pregnancy decision for the following reasons:
- Not ready to be a parent
- Can't afford to raise a child
- Don't want to be a single parent
- Unsure about having an abortion and are not ready to parent
- Want to finish school, focus on work, or achieve other goals before parenting a child
- In an abusive relationship or were sexually assaulted
- Want to develop an ongoing relationship with your child without the responsibility of full time parenting
Open adoption allows you to chose the adoptive parents according to your preferences of where they live, how many children they have, religious background, occupation, race, and/or education. There are many families throughout the country that are hoping to build a family through the option of adoption.
RealOptions Obria Medical Clinics offers consultations on adoption to help you explore this option. We also provide resources and referrals to local adoption specialists that will represent you, your personal needs, wants, and desires if you decide to seek more information about the adoption process.
Welcome to Santa Clara: Santa Clara is a city in Santa Clara County, California, in the high-tech enclave of Silicon Valley in the San Francisco Bay Area. With a population of 97,207 as of the 2010 census, it is one of the larger suburbs on the San Francisco Peninsula, located between Burlingame to the north, Foster City and San Francisco Bay to the east, Belmont to the south, and Highlands-Baywood Park and Hillsborough to the west.
94401 94010 94403 94404 94402 94002 94030 94128 94065